Email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, mention the job in subject.
Business Development Executive
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
sales and marketing, good in communication, Presentable Personality
Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad
- Gender: Male
Minimum Education:BachelorsCareer Level:Entry LevelExperience:1 Year – 2 Years
2. Graphic Designer
- Make designs with coral draw or photo shop,
- designs adjustment according to machine printing
- forward design to client and get approval
- do size adjustment according to machine size. to utilize maximum machine efficiency.
- Make logo or pictures ready for company software or website.
- visit printing plate supplier to Explain the design if needed.
should know designing according to printing machine
Degree Title:Graphic Designing
Minimum Experience:1 Year (should know design according to printing machine)